Richard Miller RM 50-04 Kimi Raikkonen
Watch heavyweight Richard Mille has just launched their own latest limited edition work of art, the Richard Mille RM 50-04 Kimi Raikkönen, and that we can only say one thing... WOW!
The essentially stylish Richard Mille anticipated, the RM 50-04 certainly complicated and frankly brilliant watch designed for the only " Iceman" Kimi- Designed by Mr. Matias Raikkönen.
The actual RM 50-04 also remembers the watchmaker's partnership along with Alfa Romeo's Formula 1 race team, of which Raikkonen has become a part since signing using the Swiss racing team within 2018.
Consequently, the new RM 50-04 not just shares the same colour scheme because Raikkonen's C38 Formula 1 vehicle, but also shares the same specialized design philosophy and focus on detail. high quality copy watches
For example , the viser and caseback of the brand new watch are made of a materials known only as quartz TPT.
It really is made by sandwiching no less than six hundred layers of silicon (each 45 microns thick), after that impregnating the layers having a white matrix, then placing it all into something known as an autoclave and heating system it to extreme temperature of 120 degrees Celsius.
According to Rich Mille, the benefits of using this substance are profound because Quartz TPT has a very strong resistance/weight ratio, excellent nonallergic attributes, and incredible UV opposition. Replica Franck Muller
The calibre of the RM 50-04 is a hand-wound tourbillon with split-seconds chronograph, 30-minute totalizer, and power reserve, torque and function indicators, and is just as technically stunning as it is reported to be able to withstand up to five thousand Gs The shock, that is a good thing, because when you package it in F1, you go fast.
How can it withstand this particular level of compound gravity? Nicely, first of all, the bottom plate as well as bridges of the movement are made from grade 5 titanium, nicely, 90% are made of grade five titanium, and the other 10% are made of 6% aluminum and also 4% vanadium... whatever which is! Replica Patek Philippe
In any case, the end result is the fact that if Raikkonen finds out you have stolen one of his Magnum ice creams, he'll provide a eyes harder than a steely glare.
Oh yea, and like the Formula 1 automobile he races in, the actual RM 50-04's movement is extremely light: just 7 grms, to be exact.
Due to this amazingly lightweight construction, whenever Iceman competes in this weekend's Singapore Grand Prix, he could actually be wearing his view while racing at the Flota Bay Sands street signal.
In any case, it will likely be Raikkonen's 307th F1 competition on Sunday night. Ideally he doesn't have to test the particular RM 50-04's 5000G surprise rating. cheap luxury watches